WHO I AM
Hi, I'm Amanda, welcome to SHE ACTIVE.
I set up SHE ACTIVE with empowering women to be active at the heart. I understand how challenging it can be to find time for yourself to fit in that all important small window of "me time" when you've got a million other jobs to do. Recognising that every person is unique with different shapes, sizes, mechanics and aspirations, SHE ACTIVE programmes are crafted with thought, expertise, passion and fun (otherwise what's the point).
I hope you find your inner strength with SHE ACTIVE.
- Level 2 Fitness Instruction
- Level 3 Personal Training
- Advanced Exercise, Health & Fitness Instruction
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Prenatal and Postnatal Exercise
- Pre and Postnatal Nutrition
- Advanced Postnatal Exercise
- Advanced Prenatal Exercise
- Functional Training
- Circuit Training
- UK Athletics Leadership in Running Fitness
- UK Athletics Coaching in Running Fitness
- First Aid (including paediatric)
- YMCA certified Walk Leader
-TRX Official Trainer with postnatal specialism
Training institutions: Burrell Education, FutureFit Training, YMCA, UK Athletics, TRX
I hold a valid enhanced DBS, full indemnity insurance and attend refresher training throughout the year.